Software testing engineer / QA engineer
з/п не указана
EPAM Systems, founded in 1993, is the leading provider of IT outsourcing software services and solutions in Central and Eastern Europe. We have offices in 25+ countries in a world. EPAM is delivering advanced technology solutions at great value for our customers worldwide.
And EPAM Kazakhstan is one of the headquarters of EPAM.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Software testing engineer
- Experience working in a team with Software Development Models (RUP/ Waterfall/ XP/ Agile)
- Knowledge of and experience in testing (Black box, Gray box)
- Knowledge of full cycle of requirements analysis/testing based on domain specificity of product (clarify questions, investigate business logic, make proposals how to improve application)
- Ability to create and apply test strategy, prioritize testing using a risk-based approach
- Ability to write good test cases without gaps for any complicated functionality without supervision and review
- Ability to read/understand/update XML files
- Ability to create complex SQL-queries (create/delete/drop, select with join, merge tables, etc.)
- English: intermediate level and higher
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in a distributed team on Agile methodologies
- We work in close daily interaction with the customer
- We do have many complex, interesting and ambitious tasks
- In the future you can switch to any other project of the company
- We gladly transfer our experience and knowledge (there are even special Competence Centers and a huge unit that develops employees)
- We have all the buns and bonuses inherent in modern IT companies, life event bonuses and the relocation program to other countries.
Opportunity of participation in projects
Worldwide team of professionals - single-messengers
Training and career opportunity
Family support and care for employees’ children
Professional and corporate events
Sport and medical insurance